Roseland has a local access cable channel that Verizon FiOS and Comcast customers can view. FiOS customers can watch the channel on channel 46 and xfinity customers can watch on channel 35. Expanded capabilities to watch the channel online is being worked on presently. If you wish to have an announcement posted on the television station, please pick up a form at Borough Hall or fill out our online application. Besides the rules for submittal found on the online application, please also note that content that does not meet the standards set by the Borough as noted below (though not an exclusive list) will not be put on the television station and/or the website.
- Content not suitable for persons of all ages
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco products
- Promotion or availability of adult, pornographic, or sexually oriented entertainment or materials
- Promoting libelous or otherwise defamatory content
- Content that exhibits hate, bias, discrimination, or violating any of the Borough's affirmative action or equal opportunity policies
- Promoting outside organizations that are for profit
- Promoting individual or personal home pages
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another
Council meetings are also available to watch online in case you want to stay informed about what the governing body is up to.
Roseland Borough Council Meetings are aired on Roseland TV live the night of the meeting, usually the third Tuesday of the month. Caucus meetings are not televised. The last council meeting is also played for a month until the next meeting is held. Council meetings replay at 1am, 1pm, and 7pm every day.
Submit Roseland TV Message Board Requests
Are you a non-profit based in Roseland or are a non-profit holding an event in Roseland that is open to Roseland residents? If so, then we would love to let the community know about your event. Please pick up a form at Roseland Borough Hall (140 Eagle Rock Avenue) or fill out our online application.
Do you have a birthday coming up? We would love to hear about it and have the community celebrate your birthday with you! At least two weeks before the date of your birthday, please click here and fill out the application so we can announce your birthday on our television channel. We will also inform the Mayor of your upcoming birthday and you may receive a special, signed, congratulatory letter in the mail.
Want to submit a Recreation photo to be shown on Roseland TV? Send in your photo by filling out the form here.
Having a problem watching Roseland TV?
If you have Comcast or Verizon and trying to watch Roseland TV but having or noticing an issue, please contact Ryan Schwertfeger during Borough hours at 973-403-6867 to report your problem. Ryan will likely ask you several questions about the problem you are experiencing and will work to resolve the issue if the problem is on the Borough's end.