NOTICE OF ONLINE PUBLIC AUCTION FOR SALE OF SURPLUS PERSONAL PROPERTY NO LONGER NEEDED BY THE BOROUGH OF ROSELAND, COUNTY OF ESSEX, STATE OF NEW JERSEY
The Borough of Roseland will conduct an online public auction sale of its surplus property through USGovBid. The auction will be held pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:11-36 and P.L. 2001, C. 30 on USGovBid’s online auction site www.usgovbid.com.
The auction will begin at 9:00 AM EST on Saturday, December 3, 2022 and end at 7:00 PM EST on Wednesday, December 7, 2022. Inspection of items for sale may be scheduled during normal business hours at the Department of Public Works yard located at 300 Eagle Rock Avenue, Roseland, NJ 07068 on Monday through Friday by calling 973-226-6565.
Items for sale and disposition, as well as details of the auction can be found online at www.usgovbid.com. Bidders for this auction must electronically register at the website and, by taking part in the bidding process, are acknowledging that they have read and fully understood the terms and conditions outlined on the site and agree to be bound thereby. The payment terms of the sale are posted on the website indicated herein. All items must be removed within five (5) business days of the close of the auction. All sales will be made to the highest bidder; shall be final and sold in "as is, where is” condition, free from any guarantee or warranty or claim to operation. The Borough of Roseland reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
The surplus property includes the following:
- 2005 Ford Explorer V6 with power window/locks, A/C Vin # 1FM2U72K85UB52803 approx. 87194 mi
- 2011 Ford Crown Vic V8 with power windows/locks, A/C Vin#2FABP7BV1BX156127 approx. 82400 mi.
- Police Bars – Eight (8) bars all working when uninstalled harnesses cut/missing sold as is
- Police Interior Emergency Lights various working order harnesses cut
- Police Sirens – Fifteen (15) pieces various working order harnesses cut or missing
- Police Strobes and Strobe Parts various working order harnesses cut or missing
- Police Radios vintage 1980’s unknow working order
- Police MVR Systems - multiple units with in car monitors, cameras and digital recorders
- Five (5) Police Shotgun Mounts for use with Remington Model 870 Pump Shotgun
- Police VHF Radios
- Miscellaneous computer parts - 3 monitors, 5 towers (no hard drives), keyboards, speakers, mouses, power supplies and cords
- HP Laser Jet Printer with 4 cartridges
- Panasonic Tough books - 2 new in box, 14 used (hard drives removed)
- Three (3) Schwinn Police Bicycles various conditions