For those wanting to receive a COVID-19 Testing Site, there are several locations in the County that you can go.
- Tuesday, June 30: 4 to 6PM, Verona Community Center, 880 Bloomfield Ave., Verona
- Wednesday, July 1: 4 to 6PM, St. Philomena’s Church, 386 South Livingston Ave., Livingston
- Thursday, July 2: 4 to 6PM, Millburn/Short Hills First Aid Squad/Commuter Parking Lot, 188 Glen Ave., Millburn
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9AM to 12 Noon, Drive-Through Only, Essex County Weequahic Park
Residents taking the COVID-19 saliva test should not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum 30 minutes prior to arrival.
• Essex County residents with or without symptoms are encouraged to get tested.
• Residents age 13 and older are welcome to get tested.
• Residents are encouraged to get retested if they have been tested 14 days ago or more and have received negative test results or are asymptomatic.
• Testing is provided free of charge to Essex County residents. No insurance is required.
To make an appointment, visit www.EssexCOVID.org or call 973-324-9950
|Essex County COVID-19 Testing Sites||143.88 KB|